Intermission

Hello friends! I'll be failing to meet my inordinately optimistic tri-weekly posting "schedule" for a bit due to the the necessities of work and flathunting. Jim has already been gloating over his prediction that I would fail, cunt that he is, but seriously, it's just a temporary glitch.

Maybe I'll go back to my crappy moleskine pages for a while, eh? just to get something done. Anyhoo, those last two pages weren't so bad were they (comparatively speaking)... I used some bristol board I found in my guitar case. And a bit of colour, too, howzabout that?!

Honestly, I will start again in a couple of weeks, so check back. And in the meantime, feel free to submit whimsical story ideas in the comments section. Not that I'll be holding my breath.

No comments:

Previously, on "Jungathon"...